5.07.2015

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 4

Day 4 today..I hope the teachers have enjoyed their gifts!
This seems a bit of a duplicate from yesterday's gift
BUT I just couldn't help myself, this Tommy Bahama
notebook was just too cool to leave at Home Goods!

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation

I picked up two fun pens from AC Moore, swung
by Starbucks for a gift card and attached those 
to the notebook, with Washi Tape and Bakers Twine.

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation - Starbucks Giftcard

The cute little lion was stamped in Black Momento
Ink, colored with Copic and attached to a strip
of orange cardstock. 

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation - Gift Tag

I folded the top over for a fun look, adding a piece 
of my go-to Double Sided Sticky Tape (some crafters
call it baloney tape, because the red part peels off) and 
then used my Crop-A-Dile to punch a hole through the
three layers. A piece of bakers twine and mission
complete! Aren't the colors fun?!

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation - Gift Tag

 If you need to backtrack, here are


No comments: