5.05.2015

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 2

Today we have Day 2 of Teacher Appreciation Week.
Candles are always a nice gift. I found this bright sunny
one at Home Goods. With summer comes bugs, so a 
citronella candle is a nice way to help keep them away
from your favorite teacher!

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation

The fun little wooden "create your own sunshine" 
sign, I found at Michael's. I may or may not have 
hovered over the sweet lady stocking the shelves
when I saw exactly what she was unpacking!

My stamp collection is vast, so for this week, I've 
pulled everything from my shelves that has anything
to do with Thanks or Teachers. The mini card has
been stamped with two different stamps and 
my kids wrote a little note to their teacher inside.

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation

If you missed Day 1, you can view it here...

No comments: