5.04.2015

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 1

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation - Pirate Banner

If you follow me on Instagram & Twitter, then a little birdie
told you that I'd be doing a week of Teacher 
Appreciation Gift ideas starting today...I made the banner
above for my kids school. They are doing a Pirate Theme 
this week but I had already purchased my kids gifts before
I knew that...oops!

Today we have Day 1:

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation

I love putting together themed gifts so always keep my 
eyes peeled for fun containers, or ideas. 

Since summer is right around the corner, what better
way to celebrate your favorite teacher than with a bit
of summer cheer?! 

I picked up the watering can from the Target $1-3 section
at the front of the store...the shredded paper I already had
on hand. A few packets of flower seeds (also from Target)
and I kept my eyes peeled for other items to fit into the 
watering can whenever I ran errands. A pair of gardening 
gloves from a grocery store, as well as a bottle of sunscreen.
The shovel I found at Tuesday Morning, they always have
fun items there...

I stamped the You're Amazing stamp onto white cardstock, 
cut it out and layered it onto a strip of designer paper. A
bit of washi tape adds a fun touch and won't leave sticky
residue on the can once it gets put to use.

Teacher Gift - Teacher Appreciation

Come back tomorrow to see another fun teacher
gift idea...


No comments: